Premium Active Bra - Custom Braided Supima® Cotton Yarns
In a category of it's own, AMBI Active is Tensengral's "sports" bra -- providing a green & natural alternative to fully elasticized synthetic fabric sport bras. Inspired by the art of Torchon lace-making, AMBI Active merges a handmade aesthetic with contemporary web-like design.
AMBI Active Bra is reversible. It's braided, non-elasticzed fabric molds to both front and back contours. AMBI's scoop side is has a gently curved neckline and open lace-work at the center . AMBI's high side has a narrow neckline, halter appearance with sewn center seam.
Winter Collection is best suited for C, D and E cup sizes that seek a heavier fabric with wider torso coverage. Made from Tensengral’s patented moveable mesh, AMBI Active enables no-elastic in the body of the bra while still providing a gentle-bear hug support that holds what is naturally you.
A performance lace classic, AMBI is a green alternative to synthetic fully elasticized bralettes. It made using a new, virtually zero waste process in the USA with Supima® yarn which is known for it's longevity.
Inspired by the art of Torchon lace-making, AMBI is the first of its kind merging an old world, handmade aesthetic with contemporary function in design simplicity.
FIT & FEEL:
- Patented new fabric that provides a gentle compressive, all-round hug -- supporting and holding what is natural, without elastic's perpetual squish.
- Over-the-head style made from one piece of fabric that is designed to conform and shape-shift with movement.
- Integrated elasticized straps and open mesh elastic band.
- Moderate support for C/D/E cup sizes.
Sustainability & New Patented Fabric
- BRA Body: American Grown and Processed Supima® Cotton (Non-elasticized)
- Band & Straps: American Grown and Processed Supima® Cotton with Elastane
- Manufactured in the Adirondacks of New York, USA
- NEW Zero Waste Manufacturing Process
Hand wash or Machine wash on gentle cold. If possible, use a mesh lingerie bag. To dry, lay flat on a towel to absorb excess water or tumble dry on low heat. Extreme dryer heat can break down the elastic and spandex in your lingerie, causing them to age before their time.
In a category of it's own, BRVE Programmed is Tensengral's premium "sports" bra -- providing a green & natural alternative to fully elasticized synthetic fabric sport bras. Inspired by the art of Torchon lace-making, BRVE Programmed merges a handmade aesthetic with contemporary web-like design. The open mesh body of BRVE Programmed is non-elasticized, molding and holding naturally. Programmed has a hybrid Racerback construction, soft integrated elastic band and lightly elasticized straps.